FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When does THE PROM begin performances on Broadway?
Previews begin October 23rd. THE PROM officially opens on November 15th.
- What is the performance schedule?
Please click here to visit our tickets page and view the most up-to-date calendar.
- What is the running time of the show?
THE PROM is approximately 2 hours and 25 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission.
- Is there an age limit/recommendation?
THE PROM is recommended for ages 8 and older. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- What should I wear to the show?
There is no specific dress code. Formal attire is not required.
- Where is the theatre located?
The Longacre Theatre is located at 220 W 48th St (between 7th and 8th Avenue). Click here to view on a map.
- When is the box office open?
The Longacre Theatre box office is open Monday – Saturday from 10:00am to 8:00pm and Sundays from 12:00pm – 6:00pm (when there is an evening performance, open until curtain).
- Are group tickets available?
Yes. Call 866-302-0995 or click here for more information on how to purchase tickets for groups 10+.
- How can I get the best seats?
Guarantee the best seats by purchasing premium tickets. Click here to buy now.
- Is there a rush or lottery policy?
There are no rush or lottery tickets available for THE PROM at this time. Sign up to receive our newsletter for the most up-to-date information.
- I have a ticketing question. Who can I contact?
For ticketing questions, call 212-239-6200 or visit Telecharge.com.